Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Washington hotel in Capitol Hill, near Jefferson Memorial
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Capitol Hill, this luxury hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Smithsonian Castle and Jefferson Memorial. Washington Monument and Ford's Theater are also within 1 mile (2 km).
Along with a full-service spa, this smoke-free hotel has a restaurant and an indoor pool. Additionally, a 24-hour fitness centre, a bar/lounge and a spa tub are on-site.
All 397 rooms boast deep soaking bathtubs, and offer WiFi and pillowtop beds. 24-hour room service and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) are standard, as are LED TVs with digital channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Mandarin Oriental, Washington D.C.
In addition to a full-service spa, Mandarin Oriental, Washington D.C. features an indoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on-site, and wireless Internet access is available at a surcharge.
This 5-star property offers access to A 24-hr business centre, a limo/town car service and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 30000 square feet (2787 square metres) include conference rooms. This Beaux Arts hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness centre, a sauna and spa services. On-site parking is available (surcharge), along with a car charging station.
Mandarin Oriental, Washington D.C. is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Full-service spa
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 16
- Express check-out
- Year Built 2004
- Electric car charging station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Steam room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 2787
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 30000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 397
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 9
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 15 per day ), Wireless internet access ( USD 15 per stay )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 15 per night )
Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free bottled water
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room massage available
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Pillowtop mattress
- Digital TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillow menu
- Free cribs/infant beds
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Muze – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Empress Lounge – Overlooking the garden, this lobby lounge specialises in international cuisine and only serves light fare. Open daily.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The Spa at MO has 8 treatment rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages and Swedish massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub and a steam room.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 8
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Sports massage
- Detoxification wrap
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 50, per pet, per day, plus a one-off cleaning fee of USD 100.00 and a deposit of USD 100.00 per stay.
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 25 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD29 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 15 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 15 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD55.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD100.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD50 per pet, per day plus a one-off USD100.00 cleaning fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Mandarin Oriental Washington D.C. Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental D.C. Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental Washington D.C.
- Mandarin Oriental D.C.
- Mandarin Oriental, Washington d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Washington Dc
- Mandarin Oriental Washington Dc
- Mandarin Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Mandarin Oriental
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 3 children aged 12 years old and younger stay for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.