Get an overview of this hotelArt Deco hotel with restaurant near White House
Collect 400 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia +Platinum members receive free room upgrades and +Platinum and +gold members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
By historic Dupont Circle
Kimpton Carlyle Hotel Dupont Circle is in Washington, DC’s city center, a 9-minute stroll from historic Dupont Circle. Guests can reach the White House and President’s Park in 5 minutes by car. At night, they can walk 4 blocks to the U Street corridor for live music and a famous chili hotdog at Ben’s Chili Bowl.
Complimentary morning coffee and nightly wine reception
Built in 1939, this Art Deco property is a slice of architectural history. After undergoing extensive renovations, Kimpton Carlyle Hotel Dupont Circle has reopened its doors as of Fall 2015. A hosted evening wine hour for guests is offered in the lobby. Child-friendly beverages are included as well.
Tempur-Pedic® mattresses, bathrobes, and flat-screen TVs in every room
The hotel offers a variety of room types, all with Tempur-Pedic® beds for encouraging a restful night's sleep. Some rooms feature kitchens and some with city views. Keurig® coffeemakers are available by request.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Kimpton Carlyle Hotel Dupont Circle
This 4-star property offers free WiFi
High-speed wired and WiFi Internet access is complimentary. A 24-hour fitness facility is available for guest use. Event facilities measure 3500 sq feet (325 sq meters). This Art Deco hotel also offers a restaurant, tour/ticket assistance, and has a multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). Complimentary newspapers are in the lobby.
Kimpton Carlyle Hotel Dupont Circle is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 8
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 198
- Meeting rooms 3
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 325
- Smoke-free property
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Conference space size (feet) - 3500
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
- Premium bedding
- Flat-panel TV
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Tempur-Pedic mattress
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
The Riggsby This contemporary restaurant pulls inspiration for its dishes from various European influences. Relax at the bar with a handcrafted cocktail, or dine on upscale classic American cuisine.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Free bicycles on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Boat tours nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 2:00 AM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Pets allowed (no fees)
Group bookings of 10 or more rooms cannot be accommodated via this website.
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 45.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per day
- Carlyle Suites
- Carlyle Suites Hotel
- Carlyle Suites Hotel Washington
- Carlyle Suites Washington
- Hotel Carlyle Suites
- Carlyle Hotel Washington Dc
- Carlyle Dupont Circle Hotel
- Carlyle Dupont Circle
- Kimpton Carlyle Hotel
- Kimpton Carlyle Dupont Circle
- Kimpton Carlyle
- The Carlyle Dupont Circle a Kimpton Hotel
We should mention
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.