Book your room at Beacon Hotel & Corporate Quarters
Get an overview of this hotelDowntown Washington, DC hotel on Embassy Row
Collect 400 points
Offer eligible for stays completed between 1 July 2016 and 30 September 2016. Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip. *Offers may apply.*Offers may apply
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, our elite customers are invited to enjoy the free room upgrades and other benefits upon availability at check-in.See details
Near Dupont Circle
Located 4 blocks from Dupont Circle, the 9-story Beacon Hotel is a 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) from the new Washington Convention Center.
Casual dining at the hotel's Beacon Grill is available all day, every day. The hotel's 24-hour fitness area has aerobic and strength training equipment.
Beacon Hotel's 199 air-conditioned guestrooms and suites feature CD players, cable TVs, and wireless or wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge).Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Beacon Hotel & Corporate Quarters1615 Rhode Island Ave Nw Washington DC 20036
Beacon Hotel in downtown Washington, DC is 4 blocks from Dupont Circle Metro Station, which provides access to most DC neighborhoods and attractions such as the National Zoo and Smithsonian Institution.
A self-serve business center (surcharge) provides 2 computer workstations, a printer, a copier, and a fax machine; the Beacon also has 10,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, including a theater-style setting that can seat 150. WiFi is available in common areas (surcharge) and is complimentary in the hotel restaurant. A small fitness area has aerobic and strength training equipment. On-site dining offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily, as well as Sunday brunch. Guests can relax on the rooftop terrace.
The hotel offers secure valet parking, no self-parking, (surcharge; 6-foot clearance).
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 6
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 199
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 9
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (feet) - 10000
- Conference space size (meters) - 929
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( USD 12 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.00 per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
Where to Eat
Beacon Bar and Grill Spacious hotel restaurant includes main dining room, enclosed patio dining, and private dining room, plus a high-energy lounge. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and Sunday brunch. American fare, including pastas, salads, sandwiches, and steaks, and daily drink specials.
Nearby Things to Do
The Beacon's 24-hour fitness room includes a stair machine, treadmill, stationary bike, and elliptical trainer.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is Noon
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Deposit: USD 150.00 per day
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 19.00 for adults and USD 14.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 41 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 80.00
- Beacon Corporate Quarters
- Beacon Corporate Quarters Washington
- Beacon Hotel & Corporate Quarters
- Beacon Hotel & Corporate Quarters Washington
- Beacon Hotel Corporate Quarters
- Beacon Hotel And Corporate Quarters
- Beacon Hotel Dc
- Beacon Hotel Washington Dc
- Beacon Hotel Corporate Quarters Washington
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.