Search Warwick Parish Hotels, Bermuda
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 16 Dec 2019
Reviewed on 17 Dec 2019
Reviewed on 9 Mar 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 30 Dec 2020
Reviewed on 26 Sep 2019
Reviewed on 21 Dec 2019
Reviewed on 21 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 24 Jan 2020
Visitors to Warwick are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its golf courses. Horseshoe Bay, Gibb's Hill Lighthouse and Elbow Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 18 hotels and other accommodation options in Warwick
- The closest major airport is in St. George's (BDA-L.F. Wade Intl.), 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Warwick
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Astwood Cove, Warwick Long Bay and Warwick Pond. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Belmont Hills Golf Club and Darrell Island.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Warwick. Below is a top-rated accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Greensleaves Guest House - This 3-star guesthouse features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast.
Top places to see outside the city include Horseshoe Bay, located 1.5 mi (2.3 km) from the city centre, and Gibb's Hill Lighthouse, which is 1.9 mi (3 km) away.
Dressing for Warwick
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 21°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 14°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 14°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 27°C as the daytime average and 15°C as the night-time average
- Warwick gets about 1468 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 29°C, while March and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 14°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Warwick Parish?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Warwick Parish, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Warwick Parish?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Warwick Parish?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Warwick Parish?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Warwick Parish?
Warwick Parish Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Warwick Parish by Star Rating
- Hotels near Warwick Parish Airports
- Accommodation near Warwick Parish Attractions
- More accommodation types in Warwick Parish
- Choose Your Warwick Parish Hotel Style
- Search Warwick Parish Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Warwick Parish
- Hotels Near Warwick Parish, Bermuda
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends