Guests are sure to enjoy the temples in Vriddhachalam.
Getting around Vriddhachalam
Vriddhachalam has plenty of options for transport. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Vriddhachalam Station.
Dressing for Vriddhachalam
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 38°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°C
- From April to June, the average is 40°C during the day and 27°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 38°C during the day and 27°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 35°C as the daytime average and 24°C as the night-time average
- About 838 millimetres of rain falls on Vriddhachalam each year