Visiting Vomo Island
Visitors can enjoy all that Vomo Island has to offer including the beaches, spas and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and welcoming setting.
- There are 36 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Mana (MNF), 16.5 mi (26.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Malololailai (PTF), 20 mi (32.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Vomo Island
Places to visit in the larger region include Tivua Island, Vuda Point Marina and Tokoriki Island Beach. Additionally, you'll find Churchill Park and Tokoriki Island Port in the area.
Below is a top accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Vomo Island Resort - This 5-star resort features a full-service spa, a private beach and a restaurant. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and beach locale.
Dressing for Vomo Island
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 31°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 23°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 19°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 18°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 20°C as the night-time average
- Vomo Island gets about 1297.30 millimetres of rain per year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 19°C