Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Virgilio has to offer.
- There are 2 Virgilio hotels
- September is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Verona (VRN-Valerio Catullo), 20.9 mi (33.6 km) from the city centre
Staying in Virgilio
You might love Best Western Hotel Cristallo for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Best Western Hotel Cristallo with a 4.6 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Virgilio
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 15°C and the nighttime average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 21°C during the day and 1°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Virgilio is 697 millimetres