Guests will appreciate the musicals, sightseeing and theme park in Vinhedo. This cultural, lakefront city also attracts visitors with its restaurants, churches and shopping. A top attraction is Hopi Hari Theme Park.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- May is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas October is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Campinas (VCP-Viracopos - Campinas Intl.), 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Vinhedo
- Known for its musicals, festivals and theatres, including cultural attractions, such as Haroldo Angelo Pazinatto Municipal Photography Museum, Flavio de Carvalho House, and Museu Arquidiocesano de Campinas
- Popular attractions include Hopi Hari Theme Park and Portugal Park
- Its churches and historic sites are notable, and landmarks include Sao Bento Monastery and Espaco Cultural Wine Museum
- Shopping is a highlight of the area, so enjoy some retail therapy at Shopping Serra Azul, Itupeva Outlet Mall and Shopping Valinhos Mall
Staying in Vinhedo
For trips with large groups, you might prefer a property such as the highly rated Intercity Vinhedo.
Intercity Vinhedo, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 3.5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Vinhedo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 19°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, while the average at night is 14°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 27°C with night-time averages of 13°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 29°C and nighttime averages of 17°C
- Vinhedo gets about 45 millimetres of rain per year