Book your room at Puerta Escondida
Get an overview of this hotel3-star Valparaiso bed & breakfast in Cerro Alegre, walk to Casa Mirador de Lukas
Collect 400 points
Offer eligible for stays completed between 1 July 2016 and 30 September 2016. Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip. *Offers may apply.*Offers may apply
Located in Cerro Alegre, this bed & breakfast is steps from Paseo Gervasoni and Casa Mirador de Lukas. Monumento de los Heroes de Iquique and Estadio Playa Ancha are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This smoke-free bed & breakfast features a computer station, free newspapers, and tour/ticket assistance. Free breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include a TV in a common area.
All 6 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and hair dryers. Other amenities available to guests include safes, showers, and free toiletries.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Puerta EscondidaTempleman 549 Valparaiso Valparaiso 2370820
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Valparaiso bed & breakfast also offers tour/ticket assistance, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and room service (during limited hours).
Puerta Escondida is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 6
- Number of floors - 2
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1920
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is served each morning between 9 AM and 11 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Puerta Escondida
- Puerta Escondida B&B
- Puerta Escondida B&B Valparaiso
- Puerta Escondida Valparaiso
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.