Get an overview of this hotel3-star Valparaiso bed & breakfast in Cerro Alegre, walk to Casa Mirador de Lukas
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Popular property highlights
Located in Cerro Alegre, this bed & breakfast is steps from Paseo Gervasoni and Casa Mirador de Lukas. Monumento de los Heroes de Iquique and Estadio Playa Ancha are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This smoke-free bed & breakfast features a computer station, free newspapers, and tour/ticket assistance. Free breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include a TV in a common area.
All 6 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and hair dryers. Other amenities available to guests include safes, showers, and free toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Bed & Breakfast Amenities
Bed & Breakfast Amenities
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Valparaiso bed & breakfast also offers tour/ticket assistance, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and room service (during limited hours).
Puerta Escondida is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 6
- Number of floors - 2
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1920
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
A complimentary breakfast is served each morning between 9 AM and 11 AM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Bed & Breakfast Policies
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children 12 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 12 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Bed & Breakfast Name
- Puerta Escondida
- Puerta Escondida B&B
- Puerta Escondida B&B Valparaiso
- Puerta Escondida Valparaiso
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.