Search Hotels in Verdal
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Verdal has to offer including the parks and monuments. In Verdal, there are 2 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Trondheim (TRD-Vaernes), 40.6 mi (65.3 km) from the city centre.
Sightseeing and Staying in Verdal
Notable city landmarks like Stiklestad National Cultural Center and Stiklestad Church might be worth a visit. The picturesque setting of Verdal Park and Blåfjella–Skjækerfjella National Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Scandic Stiklestad - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Getting around Verdal
To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Verdal Station or Verdal Bergsgrav Station. Verdal might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Verdal
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 4°C and the night-time average to be -5°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 17°C during the day and -1°C at night
- July to September averages 18°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 10°C during the day and -3°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Verdal is 844.90 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 16°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -4°C