Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Venus has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas September is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Constanta (CND-Mihail Kogalniceanu), 35.3 mi (56.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Venus
Venus is adjacent to Cap Aurora. Popular sights in the area include Jupiter Beach and Neptune Orthodox Church.
Dressing for Venus
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and -2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 25°C, while the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 26°C with night-time averages of 12°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 19°C and nighttime averages of 1°C
- About 377 millimetres of rain falls on Venus each year