Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
- Max people: 6Max adults: 60
3 Large Single Beds
104 square metres m2
Layout – 3 bedrooms
Entertainment – MP3 dock and DVD player
Food & Drink – Fridge and coffee/tea maker
Bathroom – 2 bathrooms, jetted bathtub
Practical – Washer/dryer and high chair; cots/infant beds available on request
Need to know – No cots (infant beds) or rollaway/extra beds available
About this property
Charming Holiday Home in Vejby With Sauna
Bathrooms include baths or showers. Televisions come with DVD players.
- Cot/infant bed available
- High chair
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Bathtub or shower
- DVD player
- MP3 docking station
- Smoke-free property
- Sleeps 6
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cleaning fee: EUR 0.1341057826 per accommodation, per stay.
- Bed sheets fee: EUR 110.0 per person, per stay
- Consumption Electricity fee: EUR 0.38 for use per kWh.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- High chair fee: EUR 13.41057826 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Property is also known as
About this area
This holiday home is located in Vejby. Gilleleje Museum and Skibshallerne & Fiskerhuset are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Gjethuset and Nakkehoved Lighthouse. Troldeskoven and Frederiksborg Slotskirke are also worth visiting.Visit our Vejby travel guide
- Tisvildeleje Beach - 19 min walk
- Troldeskoven - 5 min drive
- Heatherhill Bakker - 15 min drive
- Stængehus strand - 15 min drive
- Stængehus - Melby Strand - 22 min drive
- Vejby Hollose Station - 14 min walk