- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Résidence Pierre & Vacances La Daille
Choose dates to view prices
Standard - Studio 4 people
Standard - Apartment 4 people - 1 bedroom
Standard - Apartment 6 people - 1 bedroom + 1 sleeping alcove
About this area
Located in Val-d'Isere, Résidence Pierre & Vacances La Daille is in a shopping district. Val-d'Isere Ski Resort and Les Arcs are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Gran Paradiso National Park. Take in the nearby slopes with cross-country skiing and downhill skiing, or try out other outdoor activities such as sledging and snowmobiling.
- La Daille Ski Lift - 2 min walk
- L'Olympique Gondola - 7 min drive
- Val-d'Isere Ski Resort - 7 min drive
- Le Fornet Ski Resort - 12 min drive
- Tignes Ski Resort - 19 min drive
- Bourg Saint Maurice Station - 29 min drive
- Chambery (CMF-Chambery - Savoie) - 106 min drive
- Le Blyss - 2 min walk
- La Tovière - 3 min walk
- Le Triffolet - 16 min walk
- Rize Coffee - 16 min walk
- Roxy coffee shop - 2 min drive
About this property
Résidence Pierre & Vacances La Daille
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: EUR 19 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 11 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in fee: EUR 50
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50 (subject to availability)
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3.5 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Very pleased with this last minute booking. Will return.