Visitors can enjoy all that Uralsk has to offer including the local tours, entertainment choices and architecture. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches and theatres.
- There are 34 hotels and other accommodation options in Uralsk
- The closest major airport is in Oral (URA), 8.7 mi (14 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Uralsk
Favourite places to visit in the city include Uralsk Mall, Uralsk New Mosque and Uralsk Stadium. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 34 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Uralsk. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Chagala Uralsk Hotel is located 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the city centre. This 3-star hotel in Uralsk features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff.
- Hostel Wigwam is 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the city's heart. This 2-star hostel in Uralsk features free WiFi and free parking.
- Victoria Hotel is located within 1.8 mi (3 km) of the city centre. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Uralsk can enjoy access to free breakfast and parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Uralsk
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 6°C during the day and -19°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 29°C, whilst the average at night is -5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 3°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 15°C and night-time averages of -15°C
- Uralsk gets about 307 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 28°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -17°C