- Mathikettan Shola National Park
- 21 min drive
- Anayirangal Dam
- 52 min drive
- Kolukkumalai Tea Estate
- 64 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Hillon Resorts is located in Udumbanchola. Kolukkumalai Tea Estate and Tata Tea Museum are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Rose Garden and Carmelagiri Elephant Park.Visit our Suryanelli travel guide
- Mathikettan Shola National Park - 21 min drive
- Tea Gardens - 26 min drive
- Anayirangal Dam - 52 min drive
- Kolukkumalai Tea Estate - 64 min drive
- Kannan Devan Tea Museum - 76 min drive
- Cochin (COK-Cochin Intl.) - 139 min drive
About this property
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: INR 200 for adults and INR 200 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
Property is also known as
- Hillon Resorts Hotel
- Hillon Resorts Udumbanchola
- Hillon Resorts Hotel Udumbanchola
Parking and public transport
- No on-site parking available
Food and drink
- Continental breakfast available for a fee daily 8:30 AM–10:30 AM: INR 200 for adults and INR 200 for children
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free newspapers in reception
- 24-hour front desk
- Housekeeping (once per stay)
- Tour/ticket assistance
- BBQ grill(s)
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)