History buffs will enjoy a visit to Tui and visitors are sure to appreciate the monuments and castle. Visitors who journey to this welcoming and hilly, seaside city can discover its restaurants, bars, and beaches.
- There are 4 Tui hotels
- October is the most expensive month to travel here, while December tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Vigo (VGO-Peinador), 11.2 mi (18 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Tui
- Exploring the waterfront, wine tasting, and sailing are top activities, while sights to visit include Pazos de Lusco Winery, Terras Gauda, and Estuary Marine Station
- Castro Fortress and Museum of Contemporary Art are popular cultural attractions
- Monuments, historic sites, and castle are notable and landmarks include Quinones de Leon Museum
- The beach, seaside, and parks highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Ladeira Beach, America Beach, and Castrelos Park
Getting around Tui
Tui has plenty of options for transportation. You can cross the water in a ferry from the local port.
Staying in Tui
Looking for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay? You might like these highly rated smaller hotels or specialty properties:
- Parador De Tui Pontevedra, averaging GBP 96.65/night
- Motel Trebol, averaging GBP 50.6/night
Parador De Tui Pontevedra, a 4-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating. Also Motel Trebol has a 4 rating by guests.
Dressing for Tui
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and 6°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 25°C, while the average at night is 9°C
- July through September has daytime averages of 26°C with nighttime averages of 14°C
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 22°C and nighttime averages of 8°C
- Tui gets about 31 millimetres of rain per year