- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Adrspach-Teplice Rock Park
- 8 min drive
- Černá Hora
- 26 min drive
- Dvur Kralove Zoo
- 26 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Trutnov, Hotel Adam Trutnov is in the city centre and near a train station. Hospital Kuks and Nachod Gallery of Fine Art are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Śnieżka Meteorological Observatory and Černá Hora.Visit our Trutnov travel guide
- Adrspach-Teplice Rock Park - 8 min drive
- Černá Hora - 26 min drive
- Dvur Kralove Zoo - 26 min drive
- Śnieżka Meteorological Observatory - 46 min drive
- Śnieżka - 57 min drive
- Trutnov Hlavni Station - 9 min walk
- Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel) - 135 min drive
About this property
Hotel Adam Trutnov
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - 10 PM. <br />
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CZK 250 per pet, per night.
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: CZK 16 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: CZK 150 per day
- Pet fee: CZK 250 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Adam Trutnov
- Adam Trutnov
- Hotel Adam Trutnov Hotel
- Hotel Adam Trutnov Trutnov
- Hotel Adam Trutnov Hotel Trutnov
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Well-kept old-fashioned hotel in a great location
Located literally a half a minute's walk from the market square, with everything needed to get by within walking distance. Rather old-fashioned but well-kept and friendly. Tasty breakfast, parking available.