Overview of Apartmani Gabric
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Apartmani Gabric is located in Trogir. Croatian Maritime Museum and Natural History Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Diocletian's Palace and Church of St. Theodore.
- Cathedral of St. Lawrence - 19 min walk
- Trogir Marina - 3 min drive
- Pantan - 8 min drive
- Bene Beach - 67 min drive
- Kasuni Beach - 70 min drive
- Split Station - 38 min drive
- Split (SPU) - 13 min drive
About this property
Parking and transport
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply all year round. Other exemptions or reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 March, EUR 0.94 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.47 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 30 September, EUR 1.34 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.67 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- A pet fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.