Visitors can enjoy all that Trecastle has to offer including its museums. A top sight in the area is Pen y Fan.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodation options in Trecastle
- The closest major airport is in Swansea (SWS), 30.3 mi (48.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Cardiff (CWL-Cardiff Intl.), 39.3 mi (63.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Trecastle
Pen y Fan is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Craig-y-Nos Country Park and Brecon Cathedral in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Trecastle, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city centre but you'll find 50 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Gilfach Farm Holiday Accommodation is located 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the heart of Trecastle. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Brecon can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Barn Loft on a Welsh Hill Farm in the Brecon Beacons is 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from central Trecastle. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Aberdare can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its walkable location and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Trecastle
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 20°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- About 960.70 millimetres of rain falls on Trecastle each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 19°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 2°C