History buffs will enjoy a visit to Trebinje, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the museums and churches. Visitors who travel to this hilly city can discover its mountains, skydiving and gardens.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Dubrovnik (DBV), 11.2 mi (18 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Trebinje
- Museums and art are well-known in the area, and attractions include Hercegovina Museum, Underwater Museum Cavtat, and Rector's Palace
- Its historic sites and churches are notable, and landmarks include Arhangel Mihailo Church, Arslanagic Bridge, and Presvete Bogorodice
- The mountains, gardens and hiking trails highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Trebinje Park, Mlini Beach, and Srebreno Beach
- Shopping is first class in the area, and Gruz Open Market is a favourite spot for retail therapy