May Cottage is a bright and comfortable, single storey, two-bedroomed cottage, sleeping 4 people (+ cot), with beautiful views of the East Devon countryside, only 15 minutes drive from the M5 (J27).
Guests have the use of a large, warm, indoor swimming pool (33 ft), sauna, fitness room, children's play areas, 12 ft trampoline, laundry facilities, enclosed pond area with ducks and friendly chickens and two acres of grounds. Rated 4 star by Visit England.
The cottage is situated at Three Gates Farm, a converted 17th Century farm, with five 4 star holiday cottages, set in the beautiful East Devon countryside near Tiverton.
Inside May Cottage is a double and a twin bedroom, family bathroom, an open plan fitted kitchen and lounge and dining area. The cottage is well equiped with central heating, dishwasher, microwave, fridge freezer, flat screen television with freeview, DVD and free WiFi Internet access. May Cottage has its own patio area, overlooking the gardens and surrounding countryside, ideal for soaking up the sunshine or al fresco dining. Cots and highchairs are available on request (no extra charge).
We are pet-friendly and welcome well behaved dogs, for which there is a surcharge of £20 per dog per week.
Spanish, French and Greek spoken.
Overview of May Cottage:
- Two bedrooms (one double, one twin) and one bathroom
- Oil fired central heating
- Views of grounds and surrounding countryside
- Patio leading onto gardens with patio furniture and barbecue
- Free WiFi Internet access
- Flat screen television with freeview and DVD player
- Electric hob, oven and microwave
- Fridge and separate freezer
- All bed linen and towels
- Use of laundry
- Selection of books, games, jigsaws, DVDs and videos available to borrow
- Information pack and tourist information leaflets
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Car Park