History buffs will enjoy a visit to Tauberbischofsheim and visitors are sure to appreciate the monuments and castle. Welcoming and walkable, this riverfront city will also delight visitors with its restaurants, bars, and coffeehouses.
- Though not directly in Tauberbischofsheim, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, while February tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Wurzburg (QWU-Wurzburg Central Train Station), 17.6 mi (28.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Tauberbischofsheim
- Notable for its historic sites, monuments, castle, and landmarks such as St. Jakobus Church, Upper Gate, and Muenster St. Johannes Baptist
- Favourite places to visit in the area include Fortress Marienberg, Wuerzburg Cathedral, and Wuerzburg Residence
- Also popular for its riverfront, shopping, and spas
Getting around Tauberbischofsheim
Tauberbischofsheim has many options for getting around. To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Tauberbischofsheim Station.
Staying in Tauberbischofsheim
You might like Hotel am Brenner, averaging GBP 129.07 per night, for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay. A 3-star favourite with Expedia travellers is Hotel am Brenner with a 3 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Tauberbischofsheim
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 10°C during the day and -3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, while the average at night is 2°C
- July through September has daytime averages of 23°C with nighttime averages of 8°C
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of -2°C
- About 23 millimetres of rain falls on Tauberbischofsheim each year