The room was filthy. There was hair stuck to the walls all over the bathroom and when I showered and dried off with a towel the towel even felt stiff and dirty. Afterwards I found a long silver hair stuck on my body that had come from the towel - I am bald so I know it wasn't mine. When I put the toilet see down there were multiple spots of an unknown brownish-yellow liquid on the seat. These wiped away easily with toilet paper, so it was clear no one had even bothered to put the seat down when "cleaning" the room. The heat/AC unit was so old and covered in gunk that I did not even attempt to use it for fear of the mold and dust it would spew into the air. There is no way I would ever stay here again. Worst of all, the room was almost $100 a night. I've stayed in cheaper hotels that were twice as good as this.