Search Hotels in Sylhet
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Sylhet has to offer including the gardens, temples and university setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theme park and zoo.
- There are 33 hotels and other accommodation options in Sylhet
- The closest major airport is in Sylhet (ZYL-Osmani Intl.), 8 mi (12.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Sylhet
Attractions like Adventure World and Dream Land are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city is notable for landmarks like Shrine of Hazrat Shah Jalal, Shahi Eidgah and Keane Bridge. The university setting is a highlight of the city and Shahjalal University of Science and Technology is worth a campus tour.
As you make plans for a getaway to Sylhet, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 31 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Hotel Valley Garden is located 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from the heart of Sylhet. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star resort in Sylhet can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room fireplace.
- Rose View Hotel is 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from central Sylhet. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Sylhet can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Noorjahan Grand is 7.8 mi (12.5 km) from the centre of Sylhet. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Sylhet can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Sylhet
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 30°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 11°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 18°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 11°C as the night-time average
- Sylhet gets about 1623 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 12°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Sylhet?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Sylhet, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday to Sylhet?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic getaway to Sylhet?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Sylhet?
Sylhet Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Sylhet by Star Rating
- Hotels near Sylhet Airports
- Accommodation near Sylhet Attractions
- More accommodation types in Sylhet
- Choose Your Sylhet Hotel Style
- Search Sylhet Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Sylhet
- Hotels Near Sylhet, Bangladesh
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends