Visitors can enjoy all that Suceava has to offer including the churches, temples and museums. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, gardens and local tours.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodation options in Suceava
- The closest major airport is in Suceava (SCV-Stefan cel Mare), 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Suceava
A couple of favourite places to visit are Suceava Fortress and Bucovinian Village Museum. You'll also find Dragomirna Monastery and Mina de Sare Cacica in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 11 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Suceava. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Sonnenhof - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hotel Continental Suceava - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Suceava
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 9°C during the day and -7°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, whilst the average at night is 2°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 7°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and night-time averages of -4°C
- Average annual rainfall for Suceava is 828.10 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 23°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging -5°C