Visitors can enjoy all that Stephenville has to offer including the waterfront and golf courses. This city also attracts tourists with its walkable and welcoming setting.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Stephenville
- The closest major airport is in Stephenville, NL (YJT-Stephenville Intl.), 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Stephenville
Favourite places to visit in the city include Arts and Culture Centre, Harmon Seaside Links and Stephenville Dome. Additionally, you'll find Barachois Pond Provincial Park and College of the North Atlantic in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat in Stephenville, you can select from these places to stay within 5 miles of the central area.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Stephenville is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Stephenville can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and bar.
- Dreamcatcher Lodge is located within 1.7 mi (2.7 km) of the city centre. This 2-star hotel in Stephenville features free WiFi, free parking and a bar. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Stephenville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 4°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -11°C
- From April to June, the average is 18°C during the day and -4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°C as the daytime average and -8°C as the night-time average
- About 1352.20 millimetres of rain falls on Stephenville each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 20°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -10°C