Visitors to Steinbach are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, local tours and bars. Top sights in the area include Bell MTS Place, Forks Market and Canadian Museum for Human Rights.
- You'll find 108 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Winnipeg
- The closest major airport is in Winnipeg, MB (YWG-Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson Intl.), 35.5 mi (57.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Steinbach
The city's cultural venues include Mennonite Heritage Village and Steinbach Arts Council Hall Gallery. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Steinbach Aquatic Centre and A.D. Penner Park.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Days Inn by Wyndham Steinbach - Amenities at this hotel include free breakfast and a restaurant. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Steinbach
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 5°C and the night-time average to be -23°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 25°C during the day and -6°C at night
- July to September averages 26°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 15°C during the day and -21°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Steinbach is 21 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 25°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -20°C