- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Le Saint Remy
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Room, Ground Floor
About this area
Located in St.-Remy-de-Provence, Le Saint Remy is in the city centre. Notable landmarks in the area include Les Antiques and Monastery of St. Paul of Mausolus, and travellers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Musee Estrine.Visit our St.-Remy-de-Provence travel guide
- Musee Estrine - 2 min walk
- Les Antiques - 15 min walk
- Mas de la Pyramide - 17 min walk
- Monastery of St. Paul of Mausolus - 19 min walk
- Archaeological site of Glanum - 4 min drive
- Graveson-Maillane Station - 12 min drive
- Marseille (MRS-Marseille - Provence) - 56 min drive
- Brasserie Chic — 1 min walk
- Brasserie Chic - 1 min walk
- La Celtie - 1 min walk
- Rest’Otentik - 1 min walk
- Cuisine des anges - 1 min walk
About this property
Le Saint Remy
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.3 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: EUR 25 for adults and EUR 15 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great stay. Only complaint is mediocre WIFI.