The dinner and the rooms was good but for the money that i pay its not excellent hotel.like cocrich inside dirty tiles in pool broken tiles and mixers no to be onest not the hotel that i pay for it here when i see pics cause in the pics see them diffrent.
Overview of Coral Hotel
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in St. Paul's Bay, Coral Hotel is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Bugibba Beach and Golden Sands Beach, while Malta Experience and Fort St. Elmo are cultural highlights. Malta National Aquarium and Birdpark Malta are also worth visiting. With scuba diving, snorkelling and waterskiing nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- The Malta Classic Car Collection - 2 min walk
- Bugibba Beach - 6 min walk
- Malta National Aquarium - 8 min walk
- Mediterraneo Marine Park - 10 min drive
- Mellieha Bay - 12 min drive
- Luqa (MLA-Malta Intl.) - 21 min drive
- D&K Lunch box - 1 min walk
- The Plumtree - 1 min walk
- The Overflow Restaurant - 1 min walk
- Cafe Vergano - 1 min walk
- Tourist Bar - 1 min walk
About this property
Gratuities and taxes
Food and beverages
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: EUR 0.50 per person, per night.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 8.00 (for 10 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 2 per hour (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Great Value and Location
This Hotel does need updating but it is clean and the food is good. The staff are amazing and have always made us so welcome. We have stayed here many times and we are always looked after. Excellent value for money too. The location is perfect for buses and loads of shops and great restaurants nearby.