Search Hotels in St. George
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 24 Sep 2020
Visiting St. George
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring St. George, and visitors give high marks for the fun sporting events and beautiful parks. This city also attracts tourists with its temples. A top sight in the city is Sand Hollow State Park.
- There are 1336 hotels and other accommodation options in St. George
- The closest major airport is in St. George, UT (SGU), 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Cedar City, UT (CDC-Cedar City Regional), 48.5 mi (78.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in St. George
Cultural venues in the city include St. George Dinosaur Discovery Site at Johnson Farm, Tuacahn Amphitheatre and Center for the Arts and St. George Art Museum. Families come for attractions such as Sand Hollow Aquatic Center, Laser Mania Family Fun Center and Fiesta Family Fun Center. The city is notable for its temples and landmarks like St. George Tabernacle, Brigham Young Winter Home, and Ivins Petroglyphs.
In Ivins, you'll find 1336 hotels and other accommodation options to make planning easier for your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Inn At Entrada - With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its pool and quiet location.
- Inn on the Cliff - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool.
- Hyatt Place St George/Convention Center - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its bar and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Other top sights in St. George include Sand Hollow State Park.
Dressing for St. George
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 22°C during the day and -1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 38°C, whilst the average at night is 7°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 39°C with night-time averages of 14°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 29°C and night-time averages of -1°C
- Average annual rainfall for St. George is 207 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 38°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 0°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in St. George?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in St. George, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in St. George?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday to St. George?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic getaway to St. George?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in St. George?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in St. George?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to St. George?
What are some accommodation options with pools in St. George?
St. George Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in St. George by Star Rating
- Hotels near St. George Airports
- Areas of St. George
- Accommodation near St. George Attractions
- More accommodation types in St. George
- Choose Your St. George Hotel Style
- Search St. George Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in St. George
- Hotels Near St. George, Utah
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends