Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Where to stay in Southern California
Visiting Southern California
Travellers to Southern California give high marks for the theme park, beaches and entertainment choices. This city also attracts tourists with its sporting events, live music and restaurants. Top sights in the city include March Field Air Museum, Citrus State Historic Park and National Orange Show Events Center.
- There are 17934 hotels and other accommodation options in Southern California
- The closest major airport is in San Bernardino, CA (SBD-San Bernardino Intl.), 16.9 mi (27.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Murrieta, CA (RBK-French Valley), 20.8 mi (33.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Southern California
Well known for its live music scene, the city's cultural venues include March Field Air Museum, Discovery Science Center and Bowers Museum. Attractions like Santa Ana Zoo, Palm Springs Aerial Tramway and Disneyland® are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Richard Nixon Library and Museum, Mission San Juan Capistrano and L.A. Live.
In San Diego, there are 17934 hotels and other accommodation options to make planning easier for your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Desert Riviera Hotel - This 3.5-star hotel in Tahquitz River Estates features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia travellers love its clean and comfortable rooms.
- ALPENHORN BED AND BREAKFAST INN - Our customers like the breakfast and convenient parking at this B&B. This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking.
- ForFriends Inn Bed and Breakfast - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Other favourite sights in Southern California include Citrus State Historic Park, National Orange Show Events Center and Ontario Mills Shopping Mall.
Getting around Southern California
With so many transport options, seeing all of Southern California is easy. Take advantage of metro transport at Union Station, Civic Center Station and Pershing Square Station. If you want to journey outside the city, hop aboard a train from Moreno Valley/March Field Station, Perris Station or Riverside-Downtown Station.
More trip options
- Hotels in Southern California by Star Rating
- Hotels near Southern California Airports
- Areas of Southern California
- Accommodation near Southern California Attractions
- More accommodation types in Southern California
- Choose Your Southern California Hotel Style
- Search Southern California Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Southern California
- Hotels Near Southern California, United States of America
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends