Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Sheffield hotel in City Centre, walk to Sheffield Town Hall
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in City Centre, this luxury hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Sheffield Cathedral, Sheffield Town Hall, and Peace Gardens. Millennium Gallery and Ponds Forge International Sports Centre are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a fitness centre and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, coffee/tea in a common area, 24-hour room service and conference space are on-site.
All 90 rooms provide conveniences such as fridges and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Other amenities available to guests include flat-screen televisions, free bottled water and hairdryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 2227 square feet (207 square metres) include conference rooms. This Victorian hotel also offers a fitness centre, a terrace and tour or ticket assistance. A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2014.
Leopold Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 4
- Built in 1879
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 207
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 2227
- Total number of rooms - 90
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Leopold Bar – This bistro specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting).
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
Guests aged under 18 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP7.95 and GBP12.95 per person (approximately)
- Leopold Hotel Sheffield
- Leopold Hotel
- Leopold Sheffield
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.