Somosierra has accommodation options for budget-minded travellers, though all visitors will enjoy the restaurants and bars. Visitors who journey to this welcoming, walkable city can discover its gardens, cafés, and mountains.
- Though not directly in Somosierra, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
Sightseeing around Somosierra
- Taking a ferry is a top activity, and Piscinas Naturales de Riosequillo is one place to visit
- The gardens and mountains are also some natural sights in the area
Getting around Somosierra
Somosierra has many options for getting around. You can ride a ferry across the water to see more of the area.
Dressing for Somosierra
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, while the average at night is 6°C
- July through September has daytime averages of 31°C with nighttime averages of 12°C
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 21°C and nighttime averages of 2°C
- Average annual rainfall for Somosierra is 424 millimetres