History buffs will enjoy a visit to Solta, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the ruins, castle and churches. This cosy city also attracts visitors with its monuments and beaches.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas September is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Split (SPU), 10.9 mi (17.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Solta
- A marina is one of the top activities, whereas Stomorska Port, Maslinica Marina, and Trogir Marina are favourite sights to visit
- Art Gallery ''Sokol'' and Mestrovic Gallery are popular cultural attractions
- Notable for its ruins, castle, churches and landmarks such as Srednje Selo Church, Gornje Selo Chapel, and Historic Solta Bunker
- The natural setting of the beaches is picturesque, and places to visit include Stomorska Beach, Kasuni Beach, and Meje Beach
Getting around Solta
Solta has plenty of options for transport. You can explore your options for water transport at the marina.
Staying in Solta
You might love Hotel Martinis Marchi for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Hotel Martinis Marchi with a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Solta
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 16°C during the day and 5°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, while the average at night is 9°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 16°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 23°C and nighttime averages of 6°C
- Average annual rainfall for Solta is 32 millimetres