Sogne's accommodation options make it a great destination for budget-minded travellers and visitors will enjoy the restaurants and shopping. Welcoming and walkable, this city will also delight visitors with its coffeehouses, zoo, and camping.
- Though not directly in Sogne, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, while February tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Kristiansand (KRS-Kjevik), 14.1 mi (22.6 km) from the city centre
Getting around Sogne
There are plenty of options for getting around Sogne. You can cross the water in a ferry from the local port.
Dressing for Sogne
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 8°C during the day and -4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, while the average at night is 0°C
- July through September has daytime averages of 22°C with nighttime averages of 6°C
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 14°C and nighttime averages of -3°C
- About 31 millimetres of rain falls on Sogne each year