Get an overview of this hotelHigh-rise hotel 2 blocks from Orchard Road
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Popular property highlights
Close to subway
Next to the hotel, the Newton Interchange subway station (linking the Downtown and North South Lines) gives guests easy acccess to most major places of attraction.
Multiple restaurants and lounges serve cuisines ranging from local fare to Italian fine dining; a poolside bar overlooks a 21-meter (70-ft) freeform outdoor pool surrounded by palms.
The 420 guestrooms have pillowtop mattresses, flat-screen TVs, in-room safes, high-speed Internet access, butler service, and marble bathrooms with bathrobes and telephones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Sheraton Towers Singapore
Recreation options include a freeform outdoor pool surrounded by palm trees and tropical flowers. A health club has fitness equipment, saunas, a studio with complimentary yoga and aerobics classes, and 2 spa rooms with treatments (surcharge) including aromatherapy and Swedish massage. The hotel has 5 restaurants and bars, including a café surrounded by waterfalls, a fine-dining Italian restaurant, a Cantonese restaurant, a lobby lounge, and a poolside bar.
A 24-hour business center has workstations with high-speed Internet access, conference-call facilities, and secretarial services; fees apply. Wireless Internet is available in the lobby (surcharge). Meeting and event space includes a pillarless ballroom that accommodates 550 guests, with event catering and audiovisual equipment available.
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside bar
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa services on site
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms 16
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 420
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Number of floors - 21
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- 24-hour health club
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Airport transportation
- Laundry facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Free self parking
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( SGD 21.40 per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( SGD 21.40 per day )
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Iron/ironing board
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- LED TV
Where to Eat
Li Bai - Named after a Tang Dynasty poet, this Cantonese restaurant has a rich decor, with burned-orange wall panels, a low white ceiling, black-leather chairs, and blue-and-white ceramics. Open for lunch and dinner.
The Dining Room - Waterfalls, rock pools, and lush greenery surround this restaurant serving Asian and international dishes, with buffets and à la carte selections available. Open from early morning until late evening.
The Lounge - The lobby lounge serves morning coffee, afternoon tea, evening cocktails, and all-day snacks. Open from mid-morning until late evening.
The Pool Bar - Beverages and light snacks are served in a poolside setting with palm trees, tropical flowers, and white umbrellas. Open from early morning until early evening.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests can swim in a 21-meter (70-ft) freeform outdoor pool or exercise in a well-equipped fitness center. Complimentary aerobics and yoga classes are provided, and two spa rooms offer a range of treatments (surcharge).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply
- Fitness classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for SGD 117.70 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SGD 51.79 for adults and SGD 25.89 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: SGD 23.54 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: SGD 23.54 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: SGD 21.40 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: SGD 21.40 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: SGD 100 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: SGD 12 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: SGD 117.70 per night
- Sheraton Hotel Singapore Towers
- Sheraton Singapore Towers
- Sheraton Towers Singapore
- Singapore Towers Sheraton
- Sheraton Hotel Singapore
- Sheraton Singapore
- Sheraton Towers Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Sheraton
- Sheraton Towers Singapore Hotel
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Sheraton Club Benefits
Book a stay in a "Sheraton Executive Club," "Terrace Room," "Pool Room," "Cabana Room," or "Executive Suite" room type and receive daily buffet breakfast the The Dining Room OR continental breakfast at Towers Executive Lounge (6:30-10:30 AM) and daily evening cocktails and hors d'oeuvres at the Towers Executive Lounge (5:30-7:30 PM).
Full details provided at check-in. Taxes and gratuity may not be included. No refunds for any unused portion of offer. Offer subject to availability. Offer is not valid with groups/conventions and may not be combined with other promotional offers. Other restrictions and blackout dates may apply.
Handy Phone Special Offer
Book a stay in any room or rate category and receive handy phone access during stay (a mobile device for complimentary local calls and unlimited Internet access).
Full details provided at check-in. Offer subject to availability. Offer is not valid with groups/conventions and may not be combined with other promotional offers. Other restrictions and blackout dates may apply.