Find Dog-Friendly Hotels in Silves
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Silves Pet-Friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Silves Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a trip to Silves and want to take your pet along? Enjoy travelling with your furry mate at one of 9 hotels that accept pets.
Planning your trip to Silves
Interested in when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange your excursions with weather statistics about typical rainfall and temperatures.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 20°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 8°F
- April to June: the average is 28°F during the day and 11°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°F during the day and 17°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 25°F as the daytime average and 9°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Silves is 25 mm
Exploring Silves with your pet
Known for its golfing, Silves has lots to offer visitors, including its seaside and libraries. See the local sights and visit Krazy World Zoo and Cruz de Portugal Monument. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Silves Castle and Silves Cathedral. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Arménio Guerreiro Vicente.