Search Hotels in Shymkent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Shymkent has to offer including the water parks, basketball games and opera houses. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its entertainment choices.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodation options in Shymkent
- The closest major airport is in Shymkent (CIT-Shymkent Intl.), 5 mi (8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Shymkent
Attractions like Shymkent Circus and Waterpark Dolphin are fun for everyone, not just kids. Additionally, you might want to add Kazhymukan Stadium to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 12 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Shymkent. Here's a top accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Canvas Hotel Shymkent - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and an indoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff.
Dressing for Shymkent
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 16°C and the night-time average to be -4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 35°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 36°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 23°C during the day and -3°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Shymkent is 323 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 34°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -3°C