Visitors can enjoy all that Sheffield has to offer including the local tours, churches and rivers. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music and monuments.
- You'll find 93 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Florence
- The closest major airport is in Muscle Shoals, AL (MSL-Northwest Alabama Regional), 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Huntsville, AL (HSV-Huntsville Intl.), 53.2 mi (85.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sheffield
A favourite place to visit in the city is Muscle Shoals Sound Studios. You'll also find Spring Park and Fame Recording Studios in the area.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Clarion Inn - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and central location.
Dressing for Sheffield
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 21°C during the day and -1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 8°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 13°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 26°C and night-time averages of 0°C
- About 1351.30 millimetres of rain falls on Sheffield each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 1°C