Visiting Sfantu Gheorghe
Visitors are sure to enjoy the beaches in Sfantu Gheorghe.
- Though not directly in Sfantu Gheorghe, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- September is the most expensive month to travel here, while May tends to be the cheapest
Sightseeing around Sfantu Gheorghe
- Top activities include exploring the waterfront and taking an adventure tour, while Danube Delta Port is one place to visit
- The natural beauty of the beach is picturesque, and St. George Beach is worth a visit
Getting around Sfantu Gheorghe
Sfantu Gheorghe has plenty of options for transportation. You can travel down to the marina to find out about water transportation.
Dressing for Sfantu Gheorghe
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -3°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 10°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 20°C as the daytime average and -1°C as the nighttime average
- About 23 millimetres of rain falls on Sfantu Gheorghe each year