Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Seymour, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's its breweries, rivers and shopping. A top sight in the area is Brown County State Park. You'll find 70 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Columbus.
Sightseeing and Staying in Seymour
A favourite place to visit in the city is Seymour Golf Course. In the area, you'll also find The Commons and Mill Race Park.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Seymour. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Seymour - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and pool.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Seymour - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Seymour - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Seymour
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 15°C and the night-time average to be -6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 22°C during the day and -6°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Seymour is 1123.00 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 29°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -5°C