- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Overview of Hotel Madrid Sevilla
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room Single Use
Standard Double Room, 1 Double Bed
Economy Twin Room
Superior Twin Room
About this area
Located in Historical Center neighbourhood, Hotel Madrid Sevilla is connected to a shopping centre. Giralda Tower and Seville Cathedral are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Plaza de España and Plaza Nueva. Check out an event or a game at Plaza de Toros de la Real Maestranza, and consider making time for Isla Magica Theme Park, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Museum of Fine Arts - 3 min walk
- Plaza de Armas - 4 min walk
- Calle Sierpes - 6 min walk
- Plaza Nueva - 7 min walk
- Plaza de Toros de la Real Maestranza - 9 min walk
- Seville San Bernardo Station - 15 min drive
- Puerta de Jerez Station - 18 min walk
- Seville (SVQ-San Pablo) - 30 min drive
- The Merchant - 1 min walk
- Mechela - 1 min walk
- Estrella del Sur - 1 min walk
- Zucchero - 1 min walk
- Santagloria - 1 min walk
About this property
Hotel Madrid Sevilla
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 6 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 18 per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Room comfort
One night only
Can understand while this hotel is 1 Star which I have never stayed in before. Nothing wrong with the room itself but the noise all night from the neighbouring rooms due to thin walls and the horribly loud receptionist then work going nag on while it’s still dark outside and street noise. Don’t stay here if you would like to sleep. No fancy facilities here, no kettle for coffee. Balcony was damaged and slanted forward and damaged tiles so couldn’t use it. Bedding was cheap and nasty so had a hot and sweaty sleep well the few minutes we got between all the noise.