Get an overview of this hotelUpscale Seoul hotel with health club, above huge COEX Mall
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Part of the World Trade Center Seoul, this high-rise hotel is situated above the vast underground COEX Mall. The COEX Convention Center is adjacent, and the historic Bongeunsa Temple is 1 block away.
InterContinental COEX features a health club with an indoor pool, well-equipped gym, sauna, and outdoor spa tub. (Age restrictions apply). Other highlights include a staffed business center, a meeting room, free WiFi in public areas, and a variety of dining options.
Guestrooms offer WiFi (surcharge), minibars, coffeemakers, in-room safes, well-lit desks, and cable TV with premium channels. Private bathrooms come with bidets, robes and hair dryers. Cribs and rollaway beds are available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
InterContinental Seoul COEX
This 30-story hotel is built above the COEX Mall, known as the largest in Asia. In addition to hundreds of shops, the mall features two food courts, a multiplex cinema, a popular aquarium, and an adjacent convention center.
Recreation is a star attraction at this Seoul hotel, which offers an indoor pool, sauna, gym, indoor golf-driving range, outdoor spa tub, jogging track, and relaxation area with video screen. (Age restrictions apply to the health club and swimming pool).
The Asian Live restaurant offers Korean, Chinese, Japanese and Indian specialties. On the 30th floor, the Sky Lounge restaurant and bar boasts dazzling city views. Room service is available 24 hours a day.
The business center is staffed early morning till late evening. Complimentary WiFi is available. Free self-parking is also available onsite.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 656
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 30
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Free WiFi
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Free self parking
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( KRW 12500 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( KRW 12500 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Free newspaper
- In-room massage available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Sky Lounge - Restaurant with spectacular views of the Seoul city skyline offering modern cuisine and cocktails in an aviation-inspired ambiance. Open for lunch and dinner .
Asian Live - Restaurant with 20 private dining rooms serving Korean, Chinese, Japanese and Indian specialties. Open for lunch and dinner.
Brasserie - All-day dining with an extensive à la carte menus and buffets for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for KRW 60500 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
This property does not permit children 12 years old and younger (or elementary students) in the Club Lounge or swimming pool, even if accompanied by parents. Children 13-18 years old are allowed in the pool, but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: KRW 45000 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: KRW 12500 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): KRW 12500 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: KRW 16000 per person (one way)
- Valet parking fee: KRW 20000.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: KRW 60500 per day
- COEX InterContinental
- COEX Seoul
- COEX Seoul InterContinental
- InterContinental COEX
- InterContinental COEX Hotel
- InterContinental COEX Hotel Seoul
- InterContinental Seoul
- InterContinental Seoul COEX
- Seoul COEX InterContinental
- Seoul InterContinental COEX
- Intercontinental Seoul Coex Hotel Seoul
- InterContinental Seoul COEX Hotel
We should mention
Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.