Get an overview of this hotelSeattle hotel with pool, spa tub, upscale restaurant
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
13 miles to Seattle attractions
Located on 6 acres directly across from SeaTac Airport, this 4-story hotel with conference center is within 13 miles of downtown Seattle and attractions such as Pike Place Market, Seattle Aquarium, and the Space Needle.
Hilton Seattle Airport & Conference Center is built around 2 garden courtyards, 1 of which has an outdoor pool and covered spa tub. WiFi access is available in the lobby and 2 business centers are on site.
Guestrooms at Hilton Seattle Airport feature high-speed Internet access and alarm clocks that are compatible with personal CD and MP3 players. Desks include laptop trays and ergonomic chairs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hilton Seattle Airport & Conference Center
Less than 2 miles (3.2 kilometers) away from the 18-hole Tyee Valley Golf Course and 2 miles (3.2 kilometers) from Westfield Southcenter shopping mall, this Hilton Seattle Airport & Conference Center offers an array of business amenities, including 40,000 sq feet (3716 sq meters) of meeting space, a staffed business center, and a conference center. Business services and banquet facilities are also provided.
WiFi access is provide for free in public areas, and for a surcharge in guestrooms. The onsite Spencer's for Steaks and Chops restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily, including hot breakfast buffets; alfresco dining is available in summer. Room service is available during limited hours.
Recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center, and an outdoor pool with spa tub (the pool is unheated from November 1 to March 31). Onsite parking is available at a surcharge. This property is wheelchair accessible.
- Outdoor pool
- Spa tub
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 26
- Business center
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 396
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Number of floors - 4
- Free airport transportation
- Conference space size (feet) - 40000
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 3716
- Number of meeting rooms - 26
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Spencer's for Steaks and Chops - Wide selection of prime steaks, chops, seafood including Dungeness crab cakes, raw oysters, seared Ahi tuna. Hardwood floors, custom-designed furnishings, original artwork depicting Seattle cityscapes. Picture windows facing garden courtyard, where alfresco dining is offered in summer. Wraparound bar with multiple TV screens. Breakfast, lunch, dinner daily, including hot breakfast buffet. Live jazz Friday nights.
The bar/lounge is open from the morning till after the restaurant closes.
Room service is available during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The year-round outdoor pool (unheated from 11/01/10 - 03/31/11) is in an interior courtyard, secluded by trees and encircled by a spacious sundeck with lounge chairs. A covered spa tub is adjacent. The 2,000-square-foot fitness center offers elliptical machines, treadmills, stationary bikes, weight machines, and free weights.
The 18-hole Tyee Valley Golf Course, open to the public, is one-half mile away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 10 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 50 per stay
- Up to 75 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7 and USD 22 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 27 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 32 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Early check-in fee: USD 25
- Late check-out fee: USD 55
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Hilton Seattle Airport
- Hilton Seattle Hotel Airport
- Seattle Airport Hilton
- Doubletree By Hilton Seattle Airport Hotel Seattle
- Doubletree Seattle
- Seattle Doubletree
- Hilton Seattle Airport Hotel SeaTac
- Hilton Seattle Airport Hotel
- Hilton Seattle Airport SeaTac
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Park N Jet 7 Nights
Book a 7-night minimum stay in a “Park N Jet 7 Nights” rate category and receive 7 nights of valet parking.
Must book a “Park N Jet 7 Nights” rate category to qualify. This rate category has a 1-day cancellation policy. Not valid with any other discount, coupon, or offer. Amenities have no cash value and are nontransferable. Other restrictions may apply.