Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Scuol has to offer including the ski areas, spas and mountain views. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Top sights around the area include Lake Resia, Livigno Ski Area and Bormio Thermal Baths. In Scuol, there are 16 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Scuol
The city's natural beauty is on display at Vinschgau Valley, Swiss National Park and Engadin. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Ortler Ski Arena and Bogn Engiadina Baths.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Scuol. This is a top-rated accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Typically Swiss Hotel Altana - This 3-star hotel features ski slopes, free breakfast and a restaurant. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its clean rooms and location.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Davos Klosters, located 21.1 mi (33.9 km) from the city centre, and Lake Resia, which is 10.7 mi (17.2 km) away.
Getting around Scuol
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Scuol-Tarasp Station. Scuol might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Scuol
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 8°C during the day and -5°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, whilst the average at night is 0°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 21°C with night-time averages of 7°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 15°C and night-time averages of -1°C
- Scuol gets about 25 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 19°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging -3°C