Overview of Hotel Viking Aqua, Spa & Wellness
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, Sea View
Superior Room, Sea View
About this area
Located in Sæby, Hotel Viking Aqua, Spa & Wellness is in the city centre and near the beach. Herregaardsmuseet Saebygaard and Bornebunker Paa Bangsbo Fort are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include The Lady from the Sea and Mollehuset. Nellemanns Have and Saebygaard Skov - Saeby are also worth visiting. Practise your golf swing on a nearby course, or enjoy other activities in the great outdoors, such as hiking/biking trails in the area.
- Nellemanns Have - 6 min walk
- Sæby Nordstrand - 9 min walk
- Saeby Museum & Arkiv - 16 min walk
- Adda Ravnkilde - 17 min walk
- Saebygaard Skov - Saeby - 17 min walk
- FREDERIKSHAVN HAVN (Station) - 11 min drive
- Aalborg (AAL) - 37 min drive
- Wellness Cafe — 1 min walk
- Lobby Bar — 1 min walk
About this property
Hotel Viking Aqua, Spa & Wellness
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
- Spa fee: DKK 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: DKK 120 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: DKK 100.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: DKK 350.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, room comfort
- Disliked: Staff & service
Nice Hotel, unfriendly staff (or was it me?)
Good facilities, overpriced restaurant, staff not as helpful and friendly as at other Hotels... but then maybe it was me? I don't know, I try to be nice. Handy spot for the north east coast of Jutland, and a fair room rate.