- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Quinta da Gricha
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Exclusive Double or Twin Room, River View (Wild Lavender)
Exclusive Double or Twin Room, River View (Heather)
Exclusive Double or Twin Room, River View (Rock Rose)
Exclusive Double or Twin Room, River View (Juniper)
About this area
São João da Pesqueira
Located in São João da Pesqueira, Quinta da Gricha is next to a golf course. Quinta da Roeda and Quinta do Panascal Visitor's Center are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda.
- Quinta do Popa - 30 min drive
- Penedono Castle - 48 min drive
- Jardim da Avenida Doutor Francisco Sa Carneiro - 52 min drive
- Solar de Mateus - 65 min drive
- Viewpoint of St Leonardo da Galafura - 69 min drive
- Regua Station - 28 min drive
- Vila Real (VRL) - 64 min drive
About this property
Quinta da Gricha
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 6 PM. <br />
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children younger than 18 are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests 18 and older are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Quinta da Gricha Guesthouse
- Quinta da Gricha São João da Pesqueira
- Quinta da Gricha Guesthouse São João da Pesqueira
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
A small bolt hole, 4 rooms as part of a working winery hidden well off the beaten track. Great staff & simple meals with local wine make it a relaxing place to stay. You can tour the vineyard and winery or simply relax by the pool but it’s definitely a place to recharge your batteries. The bed was comfortable, linen and towels good. Nice lavender toiletries provided and a fabulous marble bathroom which has given me some ideas ;) Be aware: the drive down to the house is a challenge (we did it on a heavily laden touring motorbike and it was pretty hairy). I think that’s why people end up doing half or full board here.