- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Sheraton Santiago Hotel and Convention Center
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Classic Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Classic Room, 2 Single Beds, City View
Classic Room, 1 King Bed, Pool View
Classic Room, 2 Single Beds, Pool View
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Superior Room, 2 Single Beds, City View
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Pool View
Superior Room, 2 Single Beds, Pool View
Club Room, 1 King Bed, Business Lounge Access, City View
Club Room, Business Lounge Access, View
Executive Suite, 1 Bedroom, Business Lounge Access
Club Suite, 1 Bedroom, Business Lounge Access
About this area
Located in Santiago, Sheraton Santiago Hotel and Convention Center is connected to the convention centre. Nescafé Theater of The Arts and La Chascona are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Chilean National Zoo and KidZania Santiago. Travelling with kids? Consider Fantasilandia, or check out an event or a game at National Stadium. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
- Sculpture Park - 10 min walk
- Santiago Metropolitan Park - 12 min walk
- Clinica Santa Maria - 19 min walk
- Costanera Center - 8 min drive
- San Cristobal Hill - 9 min drive
- Santiago Central Station - 8 min drive
- Pedro de Valdivia Station - 12 min walk
- Santiago (SCL-Arturo Merino Benitez) - 17 min drive
- El Jardin Coffee Shop — 1 min walk
- El Bohio — 1 min walk
About this property
Sheraton Santiago Hotel and Convention Center
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
- Fitness facilities
- One of the swimming pools
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: CLP 56222335000
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: CLP 56222335000 (up to 18 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: CLP 56222335000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: CLP 56222335000 (up to 18 years old)
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per adult: CLP 56222335000
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per child: CLP 56222335000 (from 18 to 18 years old)
- The national sales tax (19%) may be charged at check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos (CLP)) and present a valid passport along with the migration card that they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CLP 11000 for adults and CLP 11000 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CLP 7240 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CLP 7240 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: CLP 35000 per vehicle (one way)
- Self-parking fee: CLP 15000 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CLP 30000.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
I loved everything My room overlooked the pool The deck around the pool needs maintenance but it’s a nice place to be and we enjoyed the food there plus the roomy cabanas