Get an overview of this hotel3-star Santiago hotel in Santiago Center, near Palacio de la Moneda
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Popular property highlights
Located in Santiago Center, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Gabriela Mistral Cultural Center and Santiago Town Square. Palacio de la Moneda and Plaza de la Constitucion are also within 2 mi (3 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a conference center, and meeting rooms. Free buffet breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, concierge services, dry cleaning, and a 24-hour front desk are onsite.
All 36 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. For a bit of entertainment, TVs come with cable channels, and guests will also find room service and hair dryers.
Room AmenitiesInformation missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 3617 square feet (336 square meters) include a conference center. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 100 km and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours). This business-friendly hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Hotel Nippon is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 36
- Number of floors - 6
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 336
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Conference center
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1990
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 3617
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
RESTAURANT VIÑAS DE CHILE - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open select days.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No pets or service animals allowed
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Hotel Nippon
- Hotel Nippon Santiago
- Nippon Santiago
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.