Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star Santiago hotel in El Golf with free breakfast
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in El Golf, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Los Leones Golf Club and Peru Plaza. Costanera Center and KidZania Santiago are also within 2 mi (3 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a sauna. Self parking is free. Additionally, a business center, conference space, and laundry facilities are onsite.
All 73 rooms offer satellite TV, minibars, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Leonardo da Vinci
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. This Santiago hotel also offers a sauna, laundry facilities, and an elevator (lift). Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Hotel Leonardo da Vinci is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 73
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 9
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Free self parking
- Satellite TV service
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Hotel Leonardo da Vinci has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna.
- Golfing nearby
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Hotel Leonardo da
- Hotel Leonardo da Vinci Santiago
- Hotel Leonardo Vinci
- Leonardo da Vinci Santiago