Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star Santiago hotel in El Golf with free breakfast
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in El Golf, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Los Leones Golf Club and Peru Plaza. Costanera Center and KidZania Santiago are also within 2 mi (3 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a sauna. Self parking is free. Additionally, a business center, conference rooms, and laundry facilities are onsite.
All 73 rooms offer satellite TV, minibars, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Leonardo da Vinci
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. This Santiago hotel also offers a sauna, laundry facilities, and an elevator (lift). Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Hotel Leonardo da Vinci is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 9
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 73
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
Free self parking
- Satellite TV service
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Hotel Leonardo da Vinci has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna.
- Golfing nearby
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Hotel Leonardo da
- Hotel Leonardo da Vinci Santiago
- Hotel Leonardo Vinci
- Leonardo da Vinci Santiago