Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Situated in Santiago, this hotel is within 1 mile (2 km) of Los Leones Golf Club and Peru Plaza. Costanera Center and Uruguay Park are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge and a sauna. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a business centre, conference space and laundry facilities are on-site.
All 73 rooms offer satellite TV, minibars and hairdryers. Guests will also find safes and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hotel Leonardo da Vinci
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of A business centre and meeting rooms.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Santiago's hotel also offers a sauna, on-site laundry facilities and a lift service. On-site self parking is complimentary.
Hotel Leonardo da Vinci is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Business centre
- Conference space
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 4
- Total number of rooms - 73
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 9
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Number of bathrooms -
- Private bathroom
Where to Eat
Hotel Leonardo da Vinci has a restaurant on-site.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna.
- Golfing nearby
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged at checkout to citizens of Chile regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos (CLP)) and present a valid passport along with the migration card that they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
- Hotel Leonardo da Vinci Santiago
- Leonardo da Vinci Santiago