Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star Santiago hotel in Las Condes with free breakfast
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in Las Condes, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Los Leones Golf Club and Peru Plaza. Costanera Center and KidZania Santiago are also within 2 mi (3 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a sauna. Self parking is free. Additionally, a business center, conference rooms, and laundry facilities are onsite.
All 73 rooms offer satellite TV, minibars, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Leonardo da VinciMalaga 194, Las Condes Santiago Region Metropolitana
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. This Santiago hotel also offers a sauna, laundry facilities, and an elevator (lift). Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Hotel Leonardo da Vinci is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 9
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 73
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
Free self parking
- Satellite TV service
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Hotel Leonardo da Vinci has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Hotel Leonardo da
- Hotel Leonardo da Vinci Santiago
- Hotel Leonardo Vinci
- Leonardo da Vinci Santiago